Monday, September 13, 2010

Vs Everton, Goodison Park - 11 Sep 2010

I was off to a friend's wedding in Ooty and precisely at the time of this match, I had no access to the Television. Utter disappointment, but for a change I kept sports on the secondary.

Therefore, I didn't want to write a review on a match that I didn't catch up live.

All I did was, I came back and saw the 92nd Minute goal's replay and "boy - How sick did I feel?". I got an update from a friend after the Berba Goal, and I said that is that. We are through with three points. What I saw was a remarkably disgusting feeling - to say the least.


I was speechless wondering, "What's going on out here?". We have clearly thrown away 2 points of phenomenal importance. I am absolutely certain, I'll look back towards this match if we lose the league by a point or two.

But United will never be pessimistic, so as an United lover I have to look ahead. There are still 34 matches to go, why panic so early?

Based on whatever I have heard from reviews, we deserved to win this match by a goal difference of 3 at least for the number of chances we created. We did prove to be wasteful again and there fore, we were made to pay - Simple.

We have to get more serious in front of goal and our finishing has to be lot more clinical if we are to push Chelsea off the top of the pack.

Next up is Liverpool (after Rangers in CL) - Never an easy game considering the stakes on hand. We have to take all three on Sunday, which I think looks extremely positive for the way Liverpool are playing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment